Built in the early 1800's Anwell House is an end terrace house with views over the fishing harbour of the Isle of
Whithorn. This conservation village has strong links with the sea and sits at the southern end of the Machars Peninsular.
village has one pub ~ The Steampacket Inn within easy walking distance. The Post Office & shop is just
around the corner from the house.